Welcome Guest!
 csy
Re: Boat Finance Companies info wanted  gmbea-@mindspring.com
 Dec 25, 1999 16:52 PST
On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:10:30 GMT, you wrote:

 Getting ready to purchase an older (1978) 44' CSY. Interested in
people's experiences with financing a boat older than 20 years. Which
companies deal with this routinely, who has the best rates and service?
Are there any fincnace companies to specifically avoid?   Any info
greatly appreciated.
Are you on the CSY list? I'd recommend that you join. I am copying
them on this, and maybe some of them can give you some guidance.

Where are you, and what boat are you buying?

We bought a '79 CSY in 1998. We used our local bank with our house as
security. =20

grandma Rosalie

S/V RosalieAnn, Leonardtown, MD
CSY 44 WO #156