Welcome Guest!
 csy
Re: windows on CSY 33  gmbea-@mindspring.com
 Dec 28, 1999 16:11 PST
On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 06:59:54 -0800, you wrote:

 Rosalie B,
    Thanks so much for all the information. I am only in the =
preliminary
 stages of doing research on a cruising sailboat. (After all, I have yet=
 convince my wife that this is a great idea!) In any case, I'm strictly
reading and exploring at this point and I appreciate all the helpful
feedback. I am currently landlocked (although next to a large lake) in =
the
 Pacific Northwest and the boat that caught my attention was "Evensong" =
in
 Daytona Beach which is currently listed for sale.
    Thanks again and best wishes for the new year.
Mike
Evensong is a new boat to my list, and I see that the CSY 33 that was
for sale in the FL keys has been sold.

grandma Rosalie

S/V RosalieAnn, Leonardtown, MD
CSY 44 WO #156