Welcome Guest!
 csy
CSY Project Web Site Update  Ed Marill
 Dec 28, 1999 17:16 PST
To All Members of the CSY List:
Daisy and I have just returned from a Holiday vacation trip to South
Florida, where I visited with Bill and Cindy Stahl, on the CSY 44 Walk-thru
"Rainbow's End".
I took a lot of pictures of their boat, most of which I have posted in the
CSY section of our web site: www.marill.com
I was particularly interested in their new Yanmar main engine installation,
replacing the traditional Westerbeke V-drive in many of these boats.
The pics are posted and available for your inspection.
May all of you have a Healthy and Happy New Year 2000.
Fair winds,
Ed and Daisy

S/V Siesta, CSY 44 WT, Hull #37
San Francisco Bay