Welcome Guest!
 csy
(fwd) Hats  gmbea-@mindspring.com
 Dec 29, 1999 16:13 PST
On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:17:58 -0500, "Don Wilson"
<tack-@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

 Thought you'd like to know that we just got a nice thankyou note from =
Pieter
 and Pat Stoeken for the CSY hats. She tells us that the logo was =
designed
 by Gene Medenwald, the first sales manager at CSY. Thought that was a =
piece
 of trivia you'd like to know.

We fly out in 2 hours for Trnidad (arriving tomorrow!). Gotta finish
packing.
Gwen
reply to Gwen or Do-@thetwocaptains.com

grandma Rosalie