Welcome Guest!
 csy
Re: Who's boat is this?  Rosalie B.
 Aug 12, 2007 22:28 PDT

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:20:43 -0400, you wrote:

Okay on the boat in Texas.

Here is another one in Ft. Lauderale.
Seems a bit odd and the price is a bit odd.

Anybody know any details...?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CSY-44-pilot-house-cutter-Long-range-Cruiser_W0QQitemZ230159152126QQihZ013QQcategoryZ63731QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
That boat is NANINA - I got that from the hull number which is
included. You saw her and told me about her.

My notes say "seen by Dag - hard top bimini dodger and green trim. One
of the two couples sailing was from Norway." Owned by STEVEN J
MIGNONE.

She is just a walkover with a hard top bimini.