RE: Prop / gear ratio / HP / fuel consumption / speed  Ron Sheridan
 Aug 13, 2007 13:05 PDT

this was YOUR QUESTION; 4 years ago!

It and others were answered absolutely...in depth.

You asked me not to feel that your blast was personal.

It was a Blast and Yes, it was personal when you say directly, RON!
then challenge the HP statement I made.   YES, it was personal and
Scott, while we remain friends and I hope will, even as a friend, I will
defend all that I have said on this list as all.. was well thought out
and I therefore stand by it all.

Gail D Penfield wrote:
Good evening,
Anyone out there in cyberspace giving this info out to Pete & Don would
please include us in the answer to this post. Chanticleer moves along
4.9 at 1800 RPMs with our Perkins 4-154 and the Borg Warner trany and
5.3 at 2100RPM. I know the ins and outs of certain type props has been
discussed before. Regardless, we would also like to know what kind of
performance others are getting. Thanks
Gail & Scott Penfield
Chanticleer WO 134