Welcome Guest!
 csy
RE: FS - August 2007 was Re: Who's boat is this?  Jeff Riecks
 Aug 13, 2007 17:34 PDT

Photos of the following "for sale" boats are now posted on the web:

LEAP OF FAITH
MY TIME
LIBERTY

at http://www.flickr.com/photos/jriecks/

Jeff Riecks
"Psi Star" CSY44 WO #149

RosalieAnn Beasley wrote:

I can't seem to post except from the internet so I will do this again.

Yes as others have pointed out, Thistledown was a WT now named
AMATA-MARIE and it has a dive platform IIRC - this one is a WO

Thanks to Jeff for the name of MY TIME.

As long as I was looking at Yacht World, I made a new list