Welcome Guest!
 csy
Re:Formerly Quiet CSY'ers  CSYCrui-@aol.com
 Aug 14, 2007 18:44 PDT
May I introduce us:
Paul & Sue Tzareff
S/V Not A Clew (currently Harbortown Marina (D42) Merritt Island, FL
44 w/o TXY441891179 formerly we believe Sailin' Bear Winter Park, FL
We have owned Clew for 2 years now and found this site from another CSY
owner we chanced to meet. We did register and have mostly taken stock of the
info and contacts we will need to restore/upgrade to go cruising. As Clew was
in need of much basic TLC when we acquired her and we were novice sailors
(but not novice boaters), we have not had a lot of time or $ to start the
significant work (ie soles, transmission/ engine/prop stuff, chain plates, etc.)
Paul researched cruising sailboats extensively before we decided to look
at the CSY. No one has said anything to us contrary to what we know about the
CSYs or our decisions to buy Clew.
   This site and email group will shortly become very important to us as we
begin to prepare Clew's transformation!   Please do not think that we do not
appreciate the time and effort, especially from afar, that it takes to respond
to requests for information just because we have never posted (which we have
now).
Good Wishes to All, Paul & Sue