Welcome Guest!
 csy
Re: Re:Formerly Quiet CSY'ers  D.Hanssen
 Aug 15, 2007 14:57 PDT
Hi Welcome aboard Paul and Sue.

You will enjoy your CSY and life will be good after the repairs, maintenance and upgrades are done..

Best Regards

Dag

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow - what a ride!"

----- Original Message -----
From: Not A Clew
To: memor-@earthlink.net ; JAGuth-@sbec.com ; cs-@topica.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 9:35 PM
Subject: [CSY] Re:Formerly Quiet CSY'ers

May I introduce us:
Paul & Sue Tzareff
S/V Not A Clew (currently Harbortown Marina (D42) Merritt Island, FL
44 w/o TXY441891179 formerly we believe Sailin' Bear Winter Park, FL
    We have owned Clew for 2 years now and found this site from another CSY owner we chanced to meet. We did register and have mostly taken stock of the info and contacts we will need to restore/upgrade to go cruising. As Clew was in need of much basic TLC when we acquired her and we were novice sailors (but not novice boaters), we have not had a lot of time or $ to start the significant work (ie soles, transmission/ engine/prop stuff, chain plates, etc.)
    Paul researched cruising sailboats extensively before we decided to look at the CSY. No one has said anything to us contrary to what we know about the CSYs or our decisions to buy Clew.
     This site and email group will shortly become very important to us as we begin to prepare Clew's transformation! Please do not think that we do not appreciate the time and effort, especially from afar, that it takes to respond to requests for information just because we have never posted (which we have now).
    Good Wishes to All, Paul & Sue