Welcome Guest!
 DESSERT DU JOUR
DDJ-- Layered Waffle Fruit Cup, 04-09-12  DDJ
 Apr 09, 2012 16:16 PDT

_______________________________________

Dessert du Jour      04-09-12
US Library of Congress ISSN: 1533-0966

Encourage your friends and family to subscribe!
_______________________________________

Layered Waffle Fruit Cup

4 reduced-fat frozen waffles
1 cup chopped strawberries
1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained
1 cup vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt

Toast 4 waffles, and tear into small pieces.

Combine 1 cup chopped strawberries, 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple,
drained, and 1 cup frozen yogurt.

Divide half of waffle pieces among 4 parfait glasses. Spoon 1/3 cup
yogurt mixture over waffle pieces in each glass. Repeat procedure with
remaining half of waffle pieces and yogurt mixture. Makes 4 servings.

Nutritional Information
Amount per serving
    Calories: 149
    Calories from fat: 9%
    Fat: 1.5g
    Saturated fat: 0.3g
    Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
    Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
    Protein: 4.9g
    Carbohydrate: 30.9g
    Fiber: 1.6g
    Cholesterol: 13mg
    Iron: 0.0mg
    Sodium: 189mg
    Calcium: 0.0mg
_______________________________________
_______________________________________

Dessert du Jour is made possible only by donations from subscribers like
you. If you enjoy receiving DDJ, please support us by sending a check
payable to "Richard Rowand" for any amount to: Richard Rowand, PO Box
3385, Leesburg, VA 20177. Or use PAYPAL ( http://www.paypal.com ) and
donate (via your account or their secure credit card site) directly thru
Rich's email address ( ri-@recipedujour.com ). Thank you.
_______________________________________

If you mysteriously stop receiving Dessert du Jour, remember to visit
our website http://www.recipedujour.com because your ISP provider may be
blocking our ezines thinking they are (heaven forbid!) junk mail.
And check our archives at www.topica.com/lists/dessert/read to see the
latest issue.
_______________________________________

Good Neighbor Desserts appears every Friday. To submit your recipe to
Dessert du Jour’s Good Neighbor Desserts, simply send it via email to
ri-@recipedujour.com   Use “GND” and the title of your recipe as the
everything we receive. By submitting to Good Neighbor Desserts, you give
be able to use your recipe!

Dessert du Jour is a proud member of the Recipe du Jour family.
To subscribe to Recipe du Jour, daily recipes, columns, and nostalgia,

Nutritional analysis is intended as a guide only.

To unsubscribe from Dessert du Jour, address a blank email to
dessert-un-@topica.com

The simplest way to change your subscription address is to unsub from
your old address and resubscribe from your new address.

.