Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
RE: [doyletics] Report from Bobby  James McClaren
 Sep 01, 2005 08:10 PDT

Good to hear that you and family are ok. I was wondering and visited your
site a few times to see if there was any news. Thanks alot for R.Steiner's
message, it was really inspiring and touching.

Best,
Jim McClaren

 From: Bobby Matherne <doyle-@cox.net>
To: doyle-@topica.com
Subject: [doyletics] Report from Bobby
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:33:52 -0400

~^~ Archives: http://lists.topica.com/lists/doyletics/read ~^~
The 'World-Wide Doyletics List' is devoted to
dialogue among doyletics users and researchers.

Dear Friends,

Itís a bright and cheery morning here in Alexandria in Central Louisiana.
Del and I weathered the storm in the third floor of a strong metal
warehouse which abuts the Mississippi River across from New Orleans. Her
82-yr-old mom is still recovering from several back operations, is in
constant pain, and unmovable except for doctor visits. We had the outside
door of a small office in the living quarters blow in during the worst of
the storm and take the other office door with it, door frame and all. No
one was hurt, and we quickly evacuated to another residence and made it
through the storm okay. The next morning we checked Timberlane, our home
about 2 miles away from the River, and it also weathered the storm okay. No
windows broken, no rising water, and a few roofing shingles gone. I was
never so elated to see such destruction in my front and surrounding yards
from tree limbs fallen because in the center Timberlane stood untouched
except for the decorations of leaves on its white columns and doors and the
massive tree pruning and re-landscaping by the Exterior Designer, Katrina.

We stayed one night there, but with no prospects for water or electricity
for weeks, we decided to take a chance and drove Delís mom with us to our
son Johnís in Baton Rouge yesterday. Visited and rested for a couple of
hours, then drove to Alexandria where we will be able to get her
medications refilled, some new doctors tending her for pain management and
alleviation, and get her some new caregivers so Del and I can have a break
from the 24/7 care we have been managing for her for the past year and a
half since the first back operation. Doris, her mom, will either stay in
Alexandria with our daughter Kim or fly in a few days with Del to North
Carolina to stay with Delís brother, Dan, for four to six weeks and receive
care there.

We consider this as a mandatory vacation since we will not be allowed back
in New Orleans from four to six weeks and we plan to visit some of our
children and friends who are close in our heart, but distant in space.

Wanted to let you know that weíre okay and thank you for your prayers
during this trying time. We are bone-tired, bruised, a few battle scars,
and thankful for the lives of our friends and relatives who have been
spared. We ask your continued prayers for our great city of New Orleans
which we expect to rise phoenix-like from the watery ruins.

Iíd like to leave you with a quote from Rudolf Steiner who wrote these
words about the Great War in 1917 (WWI). They seem applicable today to
those who have died in the Great Flood of New Orleans and those who remain
behind:
[See entire review at: http://www.doyletics.com/arj/destinie.htm ]
"Dear friends, in closing, let us first of all remember those who are out
there at the front, in the great arena of present-day events:
"Out of courage shown in battle,
Out of the blood shed in war,
Out of the grief of those who are left,
Out of the people's deeds of sacrifice
Spirit fruits will come to grow
If souls with knowledge of the spirit
Turn their mind to spirit realms.
"And for those who because of those events have already gone through the
gate of death:
"Out of courage shown in battle,
Out of the blood shed in war,
Out of the grief of those who are left,
Out of the people's deeds of sacrifice
Spirit fruits will come to grow
If souls with knowledge of the spirit
Turn their mind to spirit realms."

Do not seek comfort in your fears, but in the spirit fruits which will rise
from these deeds of sacrifice and love,

most cordially,

Bobby Matherne
Principal Researcher
The Doyletics Foundation
(temporarily -- on the road)

~^~ Home Page http://www.doyletics.com   ~^~

Relief is just a Trace Away! When in Doubt, Trace it out!