Michael Brown  michael brown
 Jan 02, 2007 17:39 PST
Hi all,
I'm new to this list. My Name is Mike and I live in the UK. I am nearly 43 and I work in theatre. I have tried the speed trace and from what I recall enjoyed it. I put it that way because I cannot specifically remember what I used it for. It seemed to work but I'll keep you informed about future tests. I recall feeling an energetic shift at the end of it........and at various stages in the process.

My aim is to be as happy as I can be moment by moment and to create as much goodness on all levels for myself and significant others. And if enlightentment is possible...........that too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speak soon,