Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
Status on Doyle Henderson  Bobby Matherne
 Jun 02, 2007 16:28 PDT

Dear Friends around the World,

Doyle P. Henderson is finally able to send emails as well as receive
them. If you have some questions you would like to ask him, write me and
I'll send you a contact email address for him.

most cordially,

Bobby Matherne
Principal Researcher
The Doyletics Foundation

Here's the email I just received from him, giving his location and
health status:

Dear Bobby et al,

I think I have been successful in getting my e-mail working again, not
having been able to SEND out e-mail for ages, my ISP having put a block
on me without just cause.

   Currently, I am staying at an RV Park in Redlands, California, and
have stayed in Quartzsite, Arizona during the winters using General
Delivery mail there.

   I am currently healing my right eye after a successful cataract
surgery, putting in steroid drops every four hours for a month. I am in
pretty good shape physically, and drive my Toyota Echo around town to
get out of the motorhome daily.

I welcome any messages, questions, or comments from interested
Doyletics tracers or others. And, Bobby, your responses are always
great and I rarely am urged to comment because you do so well.

Again, I'm glad there is you.

Best wishes to you and Del, and I hope to get down your way again when
the weather cools off.

As always, your friend,

Doyle

--