Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
Example of a Child Speed Trace  Bobby Matherne
 Jun 04, 2007 08:21 PDT

Dear Friends,

During our recent trip to the beach, my wife, Del, was able to lead our
9-yr-old grand-daughter Evelyn on a speed trace to eradicate her fear
linked to loud noises. You can read the details of the trace on the
website here:

http://www.doyletics.com/digest076.shtml#speedtrace

This successful speed trace confirms an intuition I had years ago that a
child could be led through a speed trace quickly and easily. A child
under ten, e. g., has only to go through a half dozen or so time marks.
They react instantly to the suggestion or question, "Did you experience
this when you were x?" If they're scared or angry, you can see it on
their face, and thus will know when it goes away. Evelyn nodded her head
at every time mark until "before you were born?" at which time, she
shook her head and began looking around unafraid immediately and
released her grandmother, to whom she had been clinging to in almost a
fetal position. Her body posture indicated the fear was likely a
birth-related trauma. It is now gone. It took only a minute or two to
get down the time marks 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 6 mos, and "before
you were born". And it was instantly confirmed.

If anyone else has successfully led a child speed trace, would you post
it here so that others can see how simple it is?

most cordially,

Bobby Matherne
Principal Researcher
The Doyletics Foundation

P. S. I often post doyletics-related material on my monthly Digests, so
any one of you who is not a subscriber, go here

http://www.doyletics.com/subscrib.htm to be added to

the notification list. One short email a month to remind you of the
latest Good Mountain Press Digest.

--
Scoop by Evelyn Waugh http://www.doyletics.com/arj/scoop.htm