Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
brain health  Chris Bryant
 Mar 04, 2008 08:07 PST
Greetings list,
     I watched a PBS special on brain health last night. It featured a psychiatrist with a lot of experience using brain scans, and devising good protocols such as proper diet and exercise to promote good brain health. He showed scans of "healthy brains" and some "less than healthy". He included some scans that improved with some of his treatments.
     I have used doyletics for nearly 5 years and for a long time now have thought that the process of tracing actually changes brain physiology and chemistry.
     Any thoughts or known existing science?
Have a nice Tuesday!