Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
Re: [doyletics] Etiology of Autism "Epidemic", some preliminary thoughts  Martin Rizzi
 Mar 13, 2008 22:26 PST
Neuroanatomist Jill Bolte Taylor
<http://www.ted.com/speakers/view/id/203>had an opportunity few brain
scientists would wish for: One morning, she
realized she was having a massive stroke. As it happened -- as she felt her
brain functions slip away one by one, speech, movement, understanding -- she
studied and remembered every moment. This is a powerful story about how our
brains define us and connect us to the world and to one another.

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/229

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 10:30 PM, Bobby Matherne <doyle-@cox.net> wrote:

 ~^~ Archives: http://lists.topica.com/lists/doyletics/read ~^~
The 'World-Wide Doyletics List' is devoted to
dialogue among doyletics users and researchers.

Dear Friends on the World-Wide Doyletics List:

Here's a thought which occurred to me last night when I was watching
Larry King Live as he interviewed several families with autistic
children. Apparently the ramp up of cases of autism (1 out of 150 today
versus 1 put of 600 twenty years ago) started with the
packaging of multiple vaccinations for very young children. Saves about
half a buck a shot doing it that way, but you must add a preservative,
and that preservative is a compound of mercury. There's a lot of
circumstantial evidence, but no hard data of the cause.

The question that intrigued me is this: "How in the world can
vaccinations cause the precocious onset of cognitive memory?" Why
cognitive memory? Because the science of doyletics has a theory
that autism has its origin in the precocious onset of cognitive
memory. Once cognitive memory begins around five, the Memory
Transition Age, no more doyles are stored and developmental problems
associated with autism begin to show up.

The possibility for cognitive memory occurs when the neocortex reaches
its maximum size around three years old, but it takes two more years
before all memories are stored into cognitive memory. During this
transition period, it's plausible that there is a transition from "all
events stored as doylic memory and none as cognitive" to "all events
stored as cognitive memory and none as doylic memory". That transition
is evinced in normal adults who can remember only a few events before
five years old. For this reason, one should go before five when
tracing a doyle. The mere presence of a doyle means it was one of
those events which was not stored as a cognitive memory, so one may
find that it was stored during the period between three and five as
a doylic memory or even earlier.

For autistics, the situation as we postulate it, is different. They
are born with a genetic mutation which provides them with advanced
cognitive processes which includes cognitive memory as early as birth or
before. As a result these advanced members of the human race store very
few if any doyles and they will love the ones they do store. Rocking and
other repetitive behaviors (called perseveration) are a result of the
paucity of feeling states the autistic person has stored. It leads them
to repeat them for what seems excessive periods of time to normal
people. But normal people are usually not aware of the percentage of
time they spend enjoying feelings in the course of their day. If we
could compare the amount of time an autistic spends in perseveration of
one feeling state to the amount of time a non-autistic spends in feeling
states of many kinds, I suspect we might find the amount close to the
same. The science of doyletics can help normal people to understand the
behavior of the super-normal autistics they have to deal with. With that
knowledge they can learn to stop disparaging autistics and learn to
respect them, among other things.

Stated differently, "How can giving any set of vaccines to a
one-year-old child start the onset of their cognitive memory?" This
puzzled me greatly. It just did not seem possible for such a thing to
occur. No vaccine could speed up the start-up of the neocortex which is
necessary for the onset of cognitive memory. Something else must be
going on. It is a mystery.

As I pondered this conundrum, a little light bulb went on in my mind.
What if it's similar to what happens to the hearing of people who become
blind: their hearing greatly improves. Suppose the chemical soup in the
multi-packed vaccines shutdown the storage of doyles? To do the job
would simply require that the chemical soup act like or resemble a
neuro-transmitter whose job is to slow down the storing of doylic
memories as the neocortex is progressively able to store more and more
cognitive memories. Thus the vaccine soup would stop the storage of
doylic memories and create an artificial, but very real case of
autism in the child!

Why do I say artificial? Because real autism, I suspect, is a mutation
of the brain which is creating a precocious onset of cognitive memory
capability. But the vaccine soup, I hypothesize, is artificially turning
off doylic memory storage before the appropriate level of cognitive
memory storage capability has been reached. Given the loss of storage of
real events because no doylic memories are stored and cognitive memory
is
not quite up to speed, what would an intelligent brain do? It would
dramatically speed up the start-up of the cognitive memory so that the
events happening could be stored somewhere! The brain probably would
immediately switch to sending all events to storage in the neocortex
even though it were not ready to store it fully. This increased traffic
would ramp up the cognitive memory storage capability very quickly.
The effect this would have on a child would be exactly as if they
went from normal to autistic almost overnight!

Exactly those kinds of dramatic changes in behavior following a vaccine
were reported on the Larry King Show on February 25, 2008.

Medical researchers who wish to pinpoint the vector for this epidemic of
vaccine-related autism would do well to seek some factor in the
vaccine-soup which can mimic the neuro-transmitter which permits storage
of events in the amygdaline structures in the limbic region of the root
brain. It was the amygadala that Joseph LeDoux found as the likely
storage area for various affective states (another word for doylic
memories). If a researcher were able to demonstrate that injecting the
vaccine or some factor in the vaccine-soup into the limbic region of
rats suddenly cause them to become less fearful because they stopped
storing fear states, the connection of a strong cause-effect
relationship of the vaccine-soup and autism will have been established.

I encourage you to consider these thoughts and possibilities and discuss
it on the List.

most cordially,

Bobby Matherne
Principal Researcher
The Doyletics Foundation

--
Fairy Tales, Thinking, Concepts

~^~ Home Page http://www.doyletics.com   ~^~

Relief is just a Trace Away! When in Doubt, Trace it out!

--
Taxco de Alarcon, Guerrero, México