Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
Asthma removed by Speed Trace  Bobby Matherne
 Mar 14, 2008 10:31 PST

Dear Friends on the World-Wide Doyletics List,

I have some great news to report. A member of this list, Warren, has
done a speed trace and removed his asthma.

The possibility that asthma is due to doylic events of one's pre-five
year old childhood is something Doyle Henderson and I discussed about
ten years ago, but this is the first reported speed trace of asthma and
it was successful according to Warren.

He is in his mid-eighties and has not had asthma before, but it arose
recently, probably triggered by his congestive heart failure condition.
In his last medical examination, he was told by his doctor that he had
asthma.

Warren went home, and when his next asthma attack happened, he began a
speed trace. When he got below one year old, his asthma went away and
has not returned, so far as I know. I had asked Warren when he phoned me
to post his experience to this List as soon as he had gone back to his
doctor for his followup visit to see if the doctor will confirm that his
asthma is gone.

Please consider a preliminary exposition of the matter, but a very
encouraging one. I'm hoping we'll have a followup report from Warren
himself soon.

My thoughts on asthma and why I think it can be eliminated by a doylic
trace (speed trace):

Here's a brief definition of asthma.

"Asthma is a chronic condition involving the respiratory system in which
the airway occasionally constricts."

The inflamation and other side effects are probably due to the airway
constrictions, that's my hypothesis on the matter.

What is an airway constriction? A muscle tension created unconsciously,
ie, a doyle or doylic memory of some pre-five original event of
restricted breathing.

What Warren reported to me what that after the doyle went away during
his speed trace, he got an image of his father having an asthma attack
in his presence. The one-year-old boy apparently matched with his
father's breathing difficulty and that matching was stored as a doyle.
The asthma was transmitted as a doyle from his father to himself.

Remember the definition of doyletics --- the science of the acquisition
and tranmission of physical body states.

Constricted airways is a physical body state, it can be stored as a
doyle before five, and it can be transmitted from one human being to
another. Therefore, it is plausible and expected that asthma would be a
doylicly transmitted disease, that it could "run in the family", but not
necessarily so.

With Warren this so-called disease, asthma, laid dormant for over 80
years. So how could anyone say before now that Warren "had" asthma? And
yet, here was his doctor telling him he had asthma. And a few hours
later, he did a short speed trace and no longer had it.

A case of one is not a lot of evidence, but it points to the possibility
that the so-called disease of asthma, which has many kinds of medical
treatment, may now have a simple non-medical treatment available to its
alleviation and removal. A memory technique can convert the doylic
memory of restricted breathing into a cognitive memory of the original
event, as happened to Warren, with the subsequent relief that will
bring: no further episodes or attacks of asthma.

Anyone on the List with asthma should be encouraged by this. If you have
asthma attacks and have already done a successful speed trace on
something else (so you know that you can do a good speed trace), then
next time an asthma attack happens, IMMEDIATELY as it begins, do a speed
trace. The earliest signs or symptoms is enough to trace and erase the
onset of an attack. Please report your progress, whether you succeed or
not, to the List or to me privately if you prefer.

most cordially,

Bobby Matherne
Principal Researcher
The Doyletics Foundation