Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
Re: Introduction  Bobby Matherne
 May 13, 2008 08:51 PDT

Dear Friends on the World-Wide Doyletics List,

I would like to thank Philip for introducing himself. Any of you who
have not done so, please take a few minutes and do it. It helps folks to
know who's on the List so that they will feel like there are friends out
there when they wonder whether to post a message or not.

Del and I just returned from our week at our cabin on the white beaches
of the Gulf of Mexico near the Florida panhandle. While we were there, I
caught a commercial on TV which made my upper lip curl. Some advert for
Golden Flake potato chips. Most flavored chips turn my stomach and the
barbeque ones are the worst tasting of all, in my opinion. So it was not
surprising to me when my upper lip lifted in a snarl.

As many of you know, I recommend a food dislike doyle for learning the
speed trace because food dislikes are easy to trace and more
importantly: to CONFIRM that a successful trace has been done.

I get all kinds of questions like: "Why bother to trace a food I don't
like?" These miss the point. The point is the confirmability of a food
dislike trace. Also by putting the food in front of you, the doyle will
HOLD you and make the trace easy and dependable. Important for your
first attempt. Folks may NOT try a second time, if the first one
doesn't seem to work. (Even if it was successful, they may think it
didn't work because they lacked a dependable way to test if it was
successful.)

The TV ad showed three kinds of chips going into a cartoon image of a
factory. They allowed us to follow the BBQ potato chips being sprinkled
on a conveyor belt with BBQ-flavored stuff. My upper lip rose in snarl,
and I immediately HELD my curled-up lip and went down my time marks.
At TIME MARK= 1-year-old I felt my lip barely begin to release, just
a tad, so I waited and after a few seconds it was all gone.

I asked the PQ (Plausibility Question: "What's a Plausible thing could
have happened to me at age 1) and I got in replay an image of a baby
bottle being forced into my mouth whose nipple smelled bad.

I guarantee you that I will not eat those abominable chips even though
my upper lip will not rise in objection. I share this trace with you,
so that each of you can have an example of how an authentic speed trace
goes. Also this example shows how to recognize a doyle when it is
present. Some physical body state has taken over your body, so there's a
doylic memory which can be traced to prevent this memory from your early
childhood from keeping you in thrall ever again.

NOTE: HOLD and MARK were both present all the way below five year old.

Remember: when in doubt, trace it out!

That's more than just a motto, it's life style.

A speed trace is your way of asking your body, "Is this a doyle?" If the
answer is yes, you'll never have to ask that question again in response
to the same doyle, as that doyle has been extirpated and will never
arise again.

Hope you all have happy vacation experiences this summer/winter. If any
of your holiday experiences cause a doyle you don't like to arise, trace
it away and when you return, share them with your friends on the
World-Wide Doyletics List, as I just did,

most cordially,

Bobby Matherne
Principal Researcher
The Doyletics Foundation

Philip Cloney wrote:

~^~ Archives: http://lists.topica.com/lists/doyletics/read ~^~
The 'World-Wide Doyletics List' is devoted to
dialogue among doyletics users and researchers.

Hi,

I'm new to the list and have been instructed to introduce myself. My
name is Phil, I'm 29 and I live in England. I'm not currently employed
as I'm studying a Ph.D. in Metaphysical Counselling. I'll probably
just be a 'lurker' here as opposed to starting threads or replying.

--
Fairy Tales, Thinking, Concepts