Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
New Members  Bobby Matherne
 Jun 25, 2008 06:27 PDT

Dear Friends on the World-Wide Doyletics List,

We have added several new members to the List recently. With little
activity on the List, I thought I'd ask some of you who have been active
using the principles of doyletics in your lives to share one or two of
those experiences. Also this is a great time for the new members of
the List to introduce themselves and ask any questions they might have.
All you have to do to post to the List is Reply to this email, and it
will go out to all of the 140 plus members around the world.

I have a few experienes to share myself, and will do so after the first
of the month when my schedule slackens a bit.

most cordially,

Bobby Matherne
Principal Researcher
The Doyletics Foundation