Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
RE: New Members  Carla Bryant
 Jun 26, 2008 12:06 PDT

Bobby,
     My wife and I have used the principles for 5 years now. We found in
doyletics a tool that allowed us to take control over things in our lives
that had previously controlled us. I had anger "issues", holes in the walls,
TV's kicked over, that sort of thing. Talk therapy, behavioral modification,
hypnosis, praying in tongues, I had tried it all to no avail. Searching for
answers online I found Doyle and his "panacea". I contacted him to purchase
it and he told me about the doyletics website. It has been life changing for
us.
     Thanks to Doyle and especially thanks to you Bobby for all you do!

Chris Bryant

-----Original Message-----
From: Bobby Matherne [mailto:doyle-@cox.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:27 AM
To: World-Wide Doyletics Listserv
Subject: [doyletics] New Members

~^~ Archives: http://lists.topica.com/lists/doyletics/read ~^~
The 'World-Wide Doyletics List' is devoted to
dialogue among doyletics users and researchers.

Dear Friends on the World-Wide Doyletics List,

We have added several new members to the List recently. With little
activity on the List, I thought I'd ask some of you who have been active
using the principles of doyletics in your lives to share one or two of
those experiences. Also this is a great time for the new members of
the List to introduce themselves and ask any questions they might have.
All you have to do to post to the List is Reply to this email, and it
will go out to all of the 140 plus members around the world.

I have a few experienes to share myself, and will do so after the first
of the month when my schedule slackens a bit.

most cordially,

Bobby Matherne
Principal Researcher
The Doyletics Foundation

--
An Esoteric Cosmology - Steiner

~^~ Home Page http://www.doyletics.com   ~^~

Relief is just a Trace Away! When in Doubt, Trace it out!