Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
super speed trace  Carla Bryant
 Jun 29, 2008 12:07 PDT
     I have been doing condensed "super" speed traces for some time now,
usually with fair to good results. I'm so old I jump over several time marks
almost immediately to age 5 and progress from there. Lately I have had some
doyles that were not going away so I slowed down and hit all the time marks,
with better results.

     Comments? Suggestions?

cb