Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
RE: Digest for doyle-@topica.com, issue 461  shoshana bregman
 Jun 30, 2008 08:46 PDT

Hi Carla,

I don't know if this makes sense, because doyles are stored from 5
downwards, but I find, for myself, that traumas at older ages, from around 5
upwards, need to be cleared, because they could be overshadowing and
blocking being able to reach genuine doyles from age 5 down. And these
later traumas could be connected to the doyle memories so that these can
only clear when the later stuff is cleared. How does this feel to you?

Good luck to you, and many more years to add on in good health and happy
living - Shoshana Bregman

-----Original Message-----
From: doyle-@topica.com [mailto:doyle-@topica.com]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 13:44
To: doyle-@topica.com
Subject: Digest for doyle-@topica.com, issue 461

-- Topica Digest --

~^~ Archives: http://lists.topica.com/lists/doyletics/read ~^~
The 'World-Wide Doyletics List' is devoted to
dialogue among doyletics users and researchers.

super speed trace
By carlab-@charter.net

Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 14:07:14 -0500
From: "Carla Bryant" <carlab-@charter.net>
Subject: super speed trace

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C8D9F1.6EC0E460

     I have been doing condensed "super" speed traces for some time now,
usually with fair to good results. I'm so old I jump over several time marks
almost immediately to age 5 and progress from there. Lately I have had some
doyles that were not going away so I slowed down and hit all the time marks,
with better results.

     Comments? Suggestions?

cb