Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
RE: Digest for doyle-@topica.com, issue 462  shoshana bregman
 Jul 01, 2008 09:00 PDT

Hi Bobby

Good to know they are called combiners.

About blocking or overshadowing early doylic memories, I was referring to
the fact that Carla was skipping ages and she got better results when she
didn't skip ages and went straight down to age 5.   So does this mean that
she was missing the combiners and therefore couldn't clear the early doyles?
And in your example, if a traumatic memory at age 8 is combined with a
doylic one at age 2, will clearing the one at age 2 take care of the effects
of the trauma from age 8? Or does the age 8 need to be cleared as a combiner
first?   Will going down the ages clear the effects of age 8 as we go down,
as long as we reach the original age 2 trauma?   So why could she get better
results going down all her ages, if the doyles are stored up until age 5 and
older ages are not doylic memory traumas. Does this mean that the trace
clears cognitive memories as well?
Can you help me understand this more clearly?   Many thanks - Shoshana
Bregman

-----Original Message-----
From: doyle-@topica.com [mailto:doyle-@topica.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 13:44
To: doyle-@topica.com
Subject: Digest for doyle-@topica.com, issue 462

-- Topica Digest --

~^~ Archives: http://lists.topica.com/lists/doyletics/read ~^~
The 'World-Wide Doyletics List' is devoted to
dialogue among doyletics users and researchers.

RE: Digest for doyle-@topica.com, issue 461
By shosh-@bezeqint.net

Re: Digest for doyle-@topica.com, issue 461
By doyle-@cox.net

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:46:43 +0300
From: "shoshana bregman" <shosh-@bezeqint.net>
Subject: RE: Digest for doyle-@topica.com, issue 461

Hi Carla,

I don't know if this makes sense, because doyles are stored from 5
downwards, but I find, for myself, that traumas at older ages, from around 5
upwards, need to be cleared, because they could be overshadowing and
blocking being able to reach genuine doyles from age 5 down. And these
later traumas could be connected to the doyle memories so that these can
only clear when the later stuff is cleared. How does this feel to you?

Good luck to you, and many more years to add on in good health and happy
living - Shoshana Bregman

The 'World-Wide Doyletics List' is devoted to
dialogue among doyletics users and researchers.

super speed trace
By carlab-@charter.net

Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 14:07:14 -0500
From: "Carla Bryant" <carlab-@charter.net>
Subject: super speed trace

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C8D9F1.6EC0E460

     I have been doing condensed "super" speed traces for some time now,
usually with fair to good results. I'm so old I jump over several time marks
almost immediately to age 5 and progress from there. Lately I have had some
doyles that were not going away so I slowed down and hit all the time marks,
with better results.

     Comments? Suggestions?

cb

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:34:18 -0500
From: Bobby Matherne <doyle-@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [doyletics] Digest for doyle-@topica.com, issue 461

Dear Shoshana,

When Doyle Henderson did his major research from 1975 to 1995, he
discovered something he called combiners, by which he meant those events
stored above five years old which got themselves attached to similar
events that happened below five. His method involved a session director
(himself) working with another person and he would spend about an hour
or longer taking the person back and forth across the events connected
with the unwanted feeling until he got down to the original event. It
was during these exhaustive searches with thousands of people that he
was able to notice that if the trace stopped before going down below
five years old, the combiner was gone, but the feeling would still come
back later on in life. Only if he subsequently took the subject back
before five years old would the feeling never come back again.

This experiential work by Doyle was the basis for the basic hypothesis
of doyletics that doylic memories are stored before five years old and
never afterward.

That is why when one is doing a speed trace, one must HOLD the doyle
until the TIME MARKS are counted down before five years old.

That is by way of prologue to answer your question below.

Your question seems to have two parts, and I'll answer them separetly as
best I can:

Q1: Can these later traumas could be connected to the doylic memories?

Yes, and during a speed trace, you may notice their presence by the
doyle decreasing in intensiy or somehow changing. When that happens,
continue on down the time marks to below five years old until it
disappears. That process will get the original doyle.

Q2: Can these doylic memories only clear when the later stuff is
cleared?

Since one good speed trace will "clear the later stuff" on the way down
to the original event doyle, the answer to Q2 seems "yes".

About the possibility of blocking or overshadowing of the original
doyle, I doubt that is possible. Instead I think of the possibility of
bolstering or reinforcing the original doyle which events above five
would seem to do. Doylic memory is an associative memory. That means any
feeling which contains both the original doyle and above five years old
feelings can be traced down to the original doyle because the
associative memory contains MORE than is necessary to find the original
event. Stripping away the "combiners" (those above five feelings) leaves
the original event's feelings (the doylic memory) intact. Thus this
later stuff helps locate the original doyle, it does not block or
overshadow it.

[[Detailed explanation:
The later stuff is not stored as doylic memory (which goes into the
limbic region of the brain), but rather is stored as cognitive memory or
just plain "memory" (which goes into the higher cortex of the brain).
But cognitive memory can trigger doyles and when you were 8, for
example, and some event happened which triggered a doyle from age=2, you
remembered that event as a cognitive memory, but a STRONG one because of
the presence of the age2 doyle firing off. Thus it would seem like a
doyle got saved at age8, but only the memory of the age2 doyle which
fired off at age8 was remembered as a cognitive memory. Later thinking
of that age8 event would trigger the age2 doyle associated with the age8
event. Thus you can see that the age2 doyle MUST be traced to prevent
any recurrence of the age2 doyle when the age8 memory is recalled. OR
AT ANY OTHER AGE you may have been when the age2 doyle fired off. ALL
THOSE EVENTS ARE CLEARED BY A SINGLE SPEED TRACE.]]

In case there may be something else that you are having problems
with, so please clarify for me (on this List by Reply) or by personal
email to me -- see website for my personal email.

most cordially,

Bobby Matherne
Principal Researcher
The Doyletics Foundation

Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 14:07:14 -0500
From: "Carla Bryant" <carlab-@charter.net>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C8D9F1.6EC0E460

      I have been doing condensed "super" speed traces for some time now,
usually with fair to good results. I'm so old I jump over several time
marks
 almost immediately to age 5 and progress from there. Lately I have had
some
 doyles that were not going away so I slowed down and hit all the time
marks,
 with better results.

      Comments? Suggestions?

cb

~^~ Home Page http://www.doyletics.com   ~^~

Relief is just a Trace Away! When in Doubt, Trace it out!

--
An Esoteric Cosmology - Steiner

End of doyle-@topica.com digest, issue 462