Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
ADD Traces?  Bobby Matherne
 Aug 15, 2008 10:45 PDT

Dear Friends on the WWD List:

One of our members wrote me privately about how to approach a child who
is exhibiting Attention Deficit Disorder symptoms. I have had no direct
contact with that syndrome myself, so I'm wondering if any of you and if
so, how would you approach a speed trace with such a person with the
goal removing their symptoms? Please share your thoughts on this with
the WWD list.

Naively, this seems to me an inversion of depression, perhaps an anxiety
about doing nothing, an impetus to always keep busy. If so, that impetus
could be a doylic memory acquired before five from a caregiver with a
similar drive.

I would be delighted to hear some discussion about how ADD might be
approached.

most cordially,

Bobby Matherne
Principal Researcher
The Doyletics Foundation

I-Connecting by Kristina Kaine http://www.doyletics.com/arj/iconnect.htm
Stealing Athena by Karen Essex http://www.doyletics.com/arj/stealing.htm
August Good Mtn Press Digest http://www.doyletics.com/digest088.htm
Reviews & News 2008 by Bobby Matherne ~^~ New Orleans, Louisiana ~^~