Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
Children Traces, No 3  Bobby Matherne
 Sep 07, 2008 06:24 PDT

Dear Friends on the World-Wide Doyletics List:

This is another update from Sam on doing speed traces with children.
Note how he is using kid language effectively to help his kids to both
learn to speed trace and to use them on their own.

Remember: tricks are for kids!

[[Bobby,
Let me know when you get tired of updates. I don't think I'll ever get
tired!

Our 6 year old, who is a good kid, was very nervous about first day in
school. It was written all over his face. After the speed traces,
he was good to go! He actually told me, "I'm so happy, because now I
know that if I am ever sad, I have a 'trick' to make me happy again!."
(That's what my kids think it is, a trick.)

Ditto with the 4 year old who was too scared to go on the bus the
first day of school.

Oh how I wish I knew this when I was a kid!!!
All the best

Sam]]

--
Bobby Matherne