Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
RE: Digest for doyle-@topica.com, issue 478  shoshana bregman
 Nov 04, 2008 03:11 PST

Hi Bobby and George

This information is really helpful for me.   I want to add that I recognize
in myself that I get hunger pangs (or craving for sweet foods) when what I
really need is love or attention, and then I trace this - Bobby, do you
think that tracing hunger pains takes care of this issue too, even if we
don't realize that the hunger comes from lack of love?    Shoshana

-----Original Message-----
From: doyle-@topica.com [mailto:doyle-@topica.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:45
To: doyle-@topica.com
Subject: Digest for doyle-@topica.com, issue 478

-- Topica Digest --

~^~ Archives: http://lists.topica.com/lists/doyletics/read ~^~
The 'World-Wide Doyletics List' is devoted to
dialogue among doyletics users and researchers.

Tracing away hunger pangs: George's Success
By doyle-@cox.net

Re: Tracing away hunger pangs: George's Success
By libe-@pacific.net

Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:55:39 -0500
From: Bobby Matherne <doyle-@cox.net>
Subject: Tracing away hunger pangs: George's Success

On 10/28/2008 12:07:21 AM, George (ali-@notmail.com) wrote:
 Hi Bobby. How are you?

Just wanted to let you know that though I am a big believer in
doyletics, as you know, I was, I admit skeptical of using it for
weight loss (tracing away the hunger).

 Well that was 10 pounds ago.

 I am now at 167 (and dropping). I have not been this trim since my
wedding - 11 years ago.!!

Thanks as always
George

Dear George,

Great hearing from you. Thanks for the feedback on the weight loss. I
know it's worked for me. I was some 30 lbs above my 157. Eating less and
not feeling hungry does the trick every time while all the potentially
unhealthy diet fads come and go.

I would like to put up your feedback on the World-Wide doyletics list,
if you don't mind. Will use an alias if you like. Let me know.

warm regards,

Bobby

George (ali-@notmail.com) replied:

 Of course you can use it!
I have dropped some weight in the past a number of times when I
decided "enough is enough" and I consciously ate less. Those times of
course lasted only briefly and the most I was able to drop was 5
pounds before the upswing. This has been consistent steady dropping
due to the fact that I simply do not get hunger pangs. (Once in a while
I still do but just trace it away).   Simply Amazing!

Thanks, George. That has been my experience. I really appreciate your
sharing. There are a lot of people out there who spend lots of money
to lose weight only to have the weight come back but not their money!

This method is so simple, no wonder you were skeptical. My reasoning
behind the hunger pang trace goes this way:

You're a baby and are fed immediately every time you're hungry. Then one
day your mother is too busy to feed you, perhaps a younger brother was
just born (happened to me), and you cry your eyes out. You cry so hard
and long that your stomach cramps up a bit. Those cramps get stored as a
doyle which will be later trigger when you're the least bit hungry. We
call them "HUNGER PANGS" or "HUNGER PAINS". You could go longer before
eating, but the pangs induce you to eat until they're all gone away. So
you eat proportionately as much food at 37 as you did at 2. And your
weight stay consistently up. Trace away those doylic pains in your gut
and eat a reasonable amount for your age.

Folks over 30 need to know that their metabolism slowed down at 30. That
means their body has automatically dampened its furnace and if they
continue stoking it with the same amount of coal, they will prematurely
destroy the furnace by the waste products of unused combustion which
necessarily accumulate in the furnace.

The purpose of the furnace metaphor to make the idea of metabolism real.
The point is simple, if you don't reduce your amount of food intake
after 30, all things else being equal, you will gain weight and never
lose till you die. Look around you at people you have known since
childhood who are 35, 40, 45, 50 etc. and you will find ample
confirmation of this fact about the human body and therefore about your
own.

The message is simple: if you're over 30 and have gained weight, eat
less. If you get hunger pangs, do a speed trace while the pangs are
present and they will go away and not return. Like Joss and I have both
found, you may have to do a couple of traces. As always, when in doubt,
trace them out!

most cordially,

Bobby

--
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~~^~
Bobby Matherne

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 09:08:27 -0700
From: "Warren liberty" <libe-@pacific.net>
Subject: Re: [doyletics] Tracing away hunger pangs: George's Success

Dear Bobby,
This was an excellent response to a very helpful letter.
Warren Liberty

[...]

~^~ Home Page http://www.doyletics.com   ~^~

Relief is just a Trace Away! When in Doubt, Trace it out!

End of doyle-@topica.com digest, issue 478