Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
doyle holding  CARLA BRYANT
 Feb 04, 2009 09:35 PST
     My wife and I just got back from the store and in the produce department I saw some diced raw onion and immediately grimaced. Onions are definitely doylic delights for me. So I took the time to trace, three times in fact until the grimace left my face. I could feel when the grimace left my face and knew the doyle was gone. As long as I grimaced it was clear I was holding the doyle. I still don't eat onions but I don't have to be doylic about them in the produce department.