Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
Re: New to List - What makes Doyletics totally unique!  Drew Vernalia
 Aug 21, 2009 23:37 PDT

--Apple-Mail-1--114630734
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

Hello Lou,

Sorry about my delay in response. I hope you have had a chance to
learn and try doyletics. It is truly the most powerful of all
techniques, simply because it works in the brain and not in the
body. The brain can make pain that is not there (phontom pain in
misssing limb) and completely ignore pain that is real. It creates
and remembers all pain.

All other "healing" techniques work through the body by activating
another body state that at least temporarily inactivates the bad body
state. These healer techniques include: religious healers,
accupunture, Chinese herbs, modern medicines (placebo pills often
equivalent), massage, yoga. In all these techniques, you/client are
experiencing a bad body state and you/teacher try to stimulate
another body state somehow. This causes the amygdala to ignore,
mask, or trick itself with another body state that is most often more
pleasurable. This happens long enough to pause/hide the bad body
state and the brain might shut it off. This is the best outcome and
the worst is that this stimulation can cause a mental or physical
addiction.

All these techniques are just smokescreens to the deeper problem. I
am not saying we should be without pleasure and these (religious and
addictive) techniques have no value. I firmly believe in proper
Nutrition, Exercise and Stress Management. But even food and
exercise can be an addiction and damaging in many cases.

To recap, Doyletics does not work through the body, but in the brain
where pain is remembered. In Doyletics you face your fear/pain
versus all these other techniques that hide you from it by creating
another body state. So maybe that old adage of facing your fear is
the key.

Very truly yours,
Drew Vernalia

 Greetings.
I am 56 and live an hour outside Las Vegas, NV with my wife and 2
chihuahuas. I have been interested in quick personal change
modalities for over 15 yrs. Since 2000, my preferred modalities
are EFT, TAT, Reiki, & Pranic Healing with a few others thrown in
for good measure. Presently my wife Kathryn & I work with a small
and growing clientele to accelerate mental, emotional, and spritual
healing. Today is the first I have heard of Doylectics and am
looking forward to using it personally & professionally. Both my
wife and I are retired teachers always on the lookout for new
adventures.
Thank you.
Lou Detwiler

--Apple-Mail-1--114630734