Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
Re: Test of a Post to new World-Wide Doyletics List  Warren L. Liberty
 Jun 12, 2000 21:06 PDT
Dear Bobby
Please excuse my technic-newbie but for some reason I am unable to get on to
your World-Wide Doyletics List to post a message. Please help. I am quite in
the dark.
Warren

----- Original Message -----
From: Bobby Matherne <Bob-@doyletics.com>
To: World-Wide Doyletics Listserv <doyle-@topica.com>
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 5:01 PM
Subject: Test of a Post to new World-Wide Doyletics List

 Dear Rob and Warren,

As the only two members of the new listserv, please Reply to the
message so we can test how well it works. I will be announcing the
list in my July Digest.

in freedom and light,

Bobby

--
Bobby Matherne-- Bob-@doyletics.com -- New Orleans, Louisiana
Fear, Anxiety, and Anger are Endangered Species from now on!