Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
Hello and Welcome to Core Group  Bobby Matherne
 Jun 14, 2000 12:36 PDT
Dear Ted, Maureen, Brian, Rob, and Warren,

You are the core group of the new list. I won't announce it via
my Digest or Website for a couple of weeks. I want you five
to get to know one another and the list first.

Robert Griffiths in England, an experienced tracer and very
knowledgeable in doyletics.

Maureen Bayhi, in New Orleans, my daughter, and also an
experienced tracer.

Brian Kelley, in New Orleans, my good friend and colleague, and
experienced tracer.

Warren Liberty, in Ukiah, California, another good friend,
colleague and experienced tracer.

Ted Andrews, a new friend, beginning tracer, and where are you
located, Ted? Introduce yourself and tell us a little about
yourself.

and of course, me, Bobby Matherne, experienced tracer,
knowledgeable in doyletics, and instigator of this list.

I've added new pages of trace histories to the website if you have
checked it since June 13, drop by again.

Feel free to add friends of yours to the list, but wait a week or
two as we shake out any bugs and learn to use it ourselves.

Learn to read archived messages on the list so you can direct
others [off-list] who ask questions that have already been
answered in the list.

good posting to all,

in freedom and light,

Bobby

--
Bobby Matherne-- Bob-@doyletics.com -- New Orleans, Louisiana
Fear, Anxiety, and Anger are Endangered Species from now on!