Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
Introduction  Maureen Bayhi
 Jun 21, 2000 06:48 PDT
Hello,
I am Maureen Matherne Bayhi, daughter of Bobby Matherne. When I was
introduced to doyletics, it was still a lengthy process. For me,
lengthy means 30 minutes. I have used speed tracing to control
migraines, stress, and hunger pangs, just to name a few.

I am a teacher, an artist, perrenial student (still working on
doctorate) and mother of 4. Right now I am looking for a job with a
University. I love to read novels, and have been reading Robert Jordan
all summer, what a delight!

I am looking forward to e-meeting all of you,
Maureen