Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
Re: Further Answer to Len Bleier's Question  Len Bleier
 Jun 20, 2001 04:58 PDT
Hi,

Understood and appreciated info but why does the
hypnosis temporarily eliminate the negative effects of
the Doyle, I know it does because I have experienced
it. Lenny
--- Alan James Spencer <ajsp-@broad.net.au> wrote:
 The World-Wide Doyletics List is Devoted to
Dialogue Among Doyletics Users and Principals
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Hi all,

In attempting to satiate Len's thirst for knowledge,
let me explain that it
is the case that Doyles are not temporarily anything
and also they are not
eliminated they are converted to conceptual memory.
Nothing gets
eliminated, rather converted. This is something I
had a little difficulty
digesting.

When a Doyle is traced, SUCCESSFULLY, the Doyle is
converted, when the Doyle
is not successfully traced the offending Doyle will
continue to be active.
What may give the illusion of a temporary conversion
is when a combined
Doyle has been traced instead of the original
offending Doyle, and relief
has been obtained as a result of that. The client
difficulty arises again
as a result of the original Doyle doing what it does
and continues to do.

Hypnosis is sometimes successful just as many other
therapies, such as NLP,
and Regression therapies are sometimes successful.
Each and all other
models are destined to fail on ocassions because,
and purely because, the
teachers have not/will not, consider the concept of
Doyles. Students and
practitioners of Hypnosis haven't got a chance of
achieving reliable
results, and I may be in a position to know because
I have tried and been
trained in most of them, including Hypnosis.

Yours very sincerely,
Alan:-)