Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
Lifelong Daily Headache Problem Gone  Bobby Matherne
 Jun 21, 2001 11:12 PDT
Dear Friends on the List,

Some of you may not know how to post to this List if you have something to
say, so I'll tell you how simple it is: Reply to this Message (or any
other message posted to this List) and your Reply will go to you and every
other member of this list.

Warren Liberty, a charter member of this List, asked me to post this to the
List for him after I suggested that the rest of you may be interested to
hear about his experience with his almost daily bouts with headaches.

Would any of you go to a therapist for such a problem? No, not likely. You
might go to a doctor and be given the drug-du-jour from his sample kit to
treat your "problem". And you'd have to buy and take the drug every day of
your life. You'd consider that the doctor had fixed the problem, as
millions do every day. But consider this: did the doctor fix the problem or
simply remove the symptoms of the problem? Can simply removing the symptoms
be considered "healing"? Inquiring minds want to know. . .

A little background on Warren Liberty. First he is my personal one-man-band
cheering section. He was the first person to invite me to speak on
doyletics in public when he drew me to the unlikely venue of Ukiah,
California to speak to two Rotary Clubs in his fair city. I had met him and
his wife Corinne a year earlier in New Orleans as I showed them around our
fair city.

Warren goes way back with Doyle Henderson, back to the SNARK project or
even further. That's maybe 40 years. He's about Doyle's age, climbing
through the 70s. So as you read his note, realize that age is not a
detriment to doing a doyle trace, even though it may be a detriment to ever
trying anything so outlandish sounding. There is no upper limit of age in
doing a doyle trace, and Warren proves it.

Since he's never posted to the List, many of you have never met Warren
before, but I get emails about once a week or so telling me that I did a
good job on answering such and such a question on the List, so I've been
reluctant to share Warren with the rest of you, up until now! :)

Now, I'll let Warren speak:

[[
 Bobby, at the time I managed to trace back the body states (doyles), that
were triggered by something that promoted an almost daily headache for
most of my life, I was not quite sure which body states if any were
the responsible culprit. So something that either you or Doyle said at
one time stuck with me. When I started the trace I acknowledged to myself
that I really didn't know which body states there were that were
responsible. But, that my brain knew so that was all that mattered. I
traced back as best I could until I began to think "yes I had those
doyles" or "no I did not have those doyles". I traced them back even
though I didn't know what body states I had that fired off my headaches.
I went back to about two weeks before my birth. At that point, I felt
comfortable in telling myself that I did NOT have that or those body
states. From that point forward, until now, at least a year, I have not had one of those vicious
headaches that I had become so accustom to over the years.
Sincerely, Warren Liberty]]

Thanks, Warren, and good doyles to you from now on,

to all of you on the List,

Bobby

--
Matherne's Rules -- http://www.doyletics.com/mrules.htm