Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
Greetings/First Experience  John Purchase
 Aug 13, 2001 19:50 PDT
Hello fellow list members - new guy here.

I came across the PANACEA site last week, and just ordered the program.
Doyle Henderson suggested I check out Doyletics.com. I came across the
MOSTtm page and decided to give it a whirl. (I am grateful to watch the
roller coster interview - excellent demo.)

First run - I called up a constant energy, mild anxienty, nervousness
type feeling in my abdomen. I did the speed trace from 42 and the
feeling just shut itself off at 2 yrs. Just shut off. Too simple! I
was very amazed.

I had the same experience a few minutes later with another sensation in
the same location.

That was four days ago, and I have since had noticeable success a few
more times. Twice just before getting out of bed, and I felt much more
awake and "cleaner" inside, with much more patience with my 2 young
boys.

I use the speed trace on just about everything I can when I am conscious
of a sensation or other type of doyle, and can concentrate on the
process.

I have practiced NLP, different styles of hypnotherapy, and Silva, and
combine everything when I do changework. This MOSTtm process is the
zinger of the bunch.

Will apply the process ruthlessly and report back.

Cheers ,

John Purchase