Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
Re: Post 5 Question about speed traces I've done (Reply to Lowell)  Chris Bryant
 Mar 17, 2007 20:29 PST

Bobby, usually its Chris who talks to you, but today it's Carla. I have
found that when I trace a Doyle that is or was from a Doyle particularly
upsetting to my child psyche (for me it's related to childhood sexual abuse)
(and my Doyle is a feeling of suffocation as well as body states related to
anxiety) it can take many multiple tracings from 52(my age) thru - 7
months.I say many multiple because I can trace the same Doyle repeatedly for
2-5 hours. the Doyle will decrease in intensity and eventually go away with
each trace. sometimes I have to call in "the big guns" and get little Carla
to help me, but the Doyle DOES go away. each tracing session lasts less
time, is less intense, and fewer and farther between. In fact, I can't
really remember when I last had that suffocation Doyle. I've learned not to
question how it works or why it works, just to accept that it does. The
science is a little too far above my head. Chris gets it, but it is enough
for me to know that it works. What I can reaffirm for others is that like
diet and exercise, it only works if you do it! but that's the greatest part
of all it DOES WORK! Our life is more fulfilling and way more pleasant. We
get along better and don't have to go through the same pesky fights over and
over. It really is true, relief is just a trace away. I think some Doyles
are well rooted because we have either used them to avoid knowledge of
actual events in our lives, and or as a defense mechanism to avoid things
that, for whatever reason were, so awful that we could only go on by
pretending they didn't exist. This has been true in my case at any rate. I
have had occasion to tell people at my place of employment about Doyletics,
have done traces with people, and given many the website address.As with
anything, when a person is ready to hear, they do! One lady used
story-telling with her 4 yr old daughter who had panic attacks when people
go "yeah" (as in the response when your favorite team makes the winning
touchdown) and was amazed that it helped! at the time I didn't know that you
also have the benefit of when you story tell, you don't develop a Doyle!
that is such an awesome benefit! the world will be a really cool place
someday! yeah? hope this helps some people who have strong persistent
Doyles. they really do go away! thank you for all you do. Carla .PS if this
is written too much in woman-ese, see if Del can translate!