Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
The Case of Speed Traces by Tom Parker  Bobby Matherne
 Jul 27, 2007 09:44 PDT

Dear Friends on the World-Wide Doyletics List:

There's good news today! A list member Tom Parker has written me the
results of his speed trace work. I already knew from Tom's earlier
emails that he had studied the doyletics material and grasped it very
well. His results with visual migraines are amazing. It's the first
report of a visual migraine trace that I've received. His seemingly
unsuccessful speed trace on scoliosis opens up worlds of possibility for
helping others. Feeling all-thumbs at times? Try a speed trace, Tom did.

This email includes several traces he did, including one trace in which
the symptoms did not go away, indicating that what he was tracing not
doylic in nature. There are no unsuccessful speed traces if you follow
the HOLD and MARK method. In a speed trace you ask your body if this is
a doyle, and if it is, it goes away, if not, your answer is "No, this is
not a doyle." You successfully get an answer, either way. If you are not
sure you did the HOLD and MARK correctly, then try it again to make sure
you got an answer to your question.

Note Tom's subtle reference to the forensics roots of doyletics. "The
Case of the Sweating Hands", etc. Sounds like a Sherlock Holmes story?
Well, Doyle Henderson's father was a fan of Arthur Conan Doyle's famous
detective and was himself a reporter who did forensic detective work and
taught his son, Doyle, a lot about such work. All of which led
eventually to the founding of the science of doyletics with its tools
for doing forensics work in rooting out unwanted doyles from our past
history.

Thanks to Tom for sharing this with the world! Please free to comment,
ask questions, and especially use Tom's reports to assist you in your
speed traces and understanding of doyletics.

most cordially,
Bobby Matherne
Principal Researcher
The Doyletics Foundation

Bobby,

You asked me about my experiences with the Speed Trace
technique. So far I have used it for Visual
Migraines, Eye Twitches, Sweating Palms, Lower Back
pain and the All Thumbs condition. Results have been
various and all quite interesting.

~~~~~~~ The Case of the Visual Migraines ~~~~~~~~~

For at least 20 years I have had visual disturbances
that I called Tunnel Vision episodes and the
neurologists call Visual Migraines. I have known for
many years that they were stress related.

A typical episode begins with a very small "blind
spot" much like the after image from looking at a
bright spot of light. Usually I have to check to make
sure it is not a after image. Visual migraine
patterns seem to be unique to the individual.

In my case the small "blind spot", which may or may
not be in center of vision, slowly expands in a
C-shaped vibrating cross-hatched pattern either to my
right or my left. The Visual Migraine affects both
eyes and the pattern can be see with eyes shut. It
takes about 20 minutes for the C-shaped pattern to
expand beyond my scope of vision and then it is gone.

I have known for years that it was stress-related. In
almost all cases I had absolutely no idea what
triggered it. The trigger was very elusive. Since I
know that they are related to stress, I would usually
just sit back in a comfortable chair and relax until
the pattern enlarged to the point that it was no
longer visible.

So far I have used the Speed Trace on two Visual
Migraine episodes. While the first episode was
underway doing a Speed Trace interfered with the
expansion pattern. Instead of expanding in the usual
way the small vibrating visual spot stayed small. In
fact, it seemed to disappear from time to time as I
did Time Marks down to I think Age 1 month. When I
decided that it had really disappeared, I got up from
my relaxed position in the chair and walked across the
room. At that point I saw that although I did not see
it while in the chair, the usual expansion had gone
one because I could see the pattern enlarged to the
point that it was about to disappear. I was quite
delighted. The Speed Trace was the first thing I had
found that had ANY effect on the Visual Migraine
patterns. And I remembered that you said to count
partial results as a success and to repeat the Speed
Trace until full success was achieved.

In the second case I was waiting for a friend to come
by and pick me up for a drive to a neighboring city
(Oakland, Calif.). As I waited I saw the Visual
Migraine pattern appear. So I did a Speed Trace and
again ran the Time Marks down to Age 1 month. The
small visual pattern remained small and disappeared
completely. Again, I was delighted.

I have not had a Visual Migraine since. Should one be
re-staged I will again do the Speed Trace. For some
[unconscious] reason I forgot to ask the Plausibility
Question. If they return I will probably ask - if I
remember! If they have gone never to return I will
let you know.

BOBBY NOTE: It's most helpful to ask the PQ immediately after a trace
because the new cognitive memory which replaced the doyle is easy to
pinpoint. All you have to do is refer to it as "this doyle". You can
always ask the PQ later, but you will need to spend time to pinpoint the
doyle in some way. The other thing to remember is to pay exquisite
attention to everything which goes through your mind after the speed
trace or any time whenever you are recalling doing a specific speed
trace because the answer to the PQ will be lurking, will slide past,
will appear in some unexpected way, even if you don't ASK the PQ!
Just know that the memory is available to you any time after a speed
trace which converted a doylic memory into a cognitive memory!

~~~~~~~ The Case of the Sweating Hands ~~~~~~~~~~

While waiting for my friend, and after running the
Speed Trace on the Visual Migraine I noticed that the
palms of my hands were sweating. So I ran a Speed
Trace on that. I am over Age 70 so I ran ten year
Time Marks at Age 60 and Age 50. At Age 50 my hands
stopped sweating. I asked the Plausibility Question
and got images of myself at Age 50 commuting over a
dangerous mountain road where the traffic is high
speed -- until everybody (or ALMOST everybody)
screeches to a sudden stop.
So that is a major success. Again, if there is a
re-enactment I will be ready with the Speed Trace.

BOBBY NOTE: What I find most interesting about this is that Tom did not
go all the way before the Memory Transition Age of 5 years old, and yet
found relief. And he got a cognitive memory of a combining event post
MTA. But Tom has made clear he understands that if the doyle returns, as
it might since he stopped short of MTA, he will get on the speed trace
express again.

~~~~~~ The Case of the Twitching Eye ~~~~~~~

In Denny's Restaurant one morning having breakfast and
making notes the way I usually do I noticed that my
right eye was twitching. I ran a Speed Trace. At the
Age 40 Time Mark the twitch continued. At Age 30 the
twitch continued. At the Age 20 Time Mark the twitch
stopped. I asked the Plausibility Question and got a
memory that at Age 20 I was just starting out, full of
hope and energy. At Ages 30 and 40 job stress and
family responsibilities had kicked in. The Eye Twitch
seems to threaten to come back, but does not. If it
does, I am ready for it with another Speed Trace.

BOBBY NOTE: Once more Tom has traced away a post-MTA combining event,
and knows what to do if it returns. The only permanent removal of the
doyle will come when he traces it below TIME MARK = 5. In the meantime
he has gotten relief. Doyle Henderson's early method involved going back
and forth in ages, peeling off each combining event until finally you
get below the MTA. With the speed trace being so quick, a succession of
partial traces if you get relief at each trace is no problem.

~~~ The Case of the Lower Back Pain ~~~~~~~~

[BOBBY NOTE: This is one where doyle do not go away, but still an
amazing trace with interesting possibilities.]

I have had scoliosis since my teen-age years or
before. I have an X-ray that shows the curvature of
my spine quite clearly. Due to the curvature my right
shoulder is visibly lower than my left. Over the
years I had severe lower back pain episodes until I
began to work out with weights which seemed to be a
great help. So I have not had severe back pain in
some time and the episodes are rare. Lately however,
I have been having minor lower back twinges and
discomfort. So while at Denny's, after running the
Speed Trace on my Eye Twitch, I decided to run one on
my back pain.

I leaned forward to a position where I could feel the
twinge and ran the Time Marks. The twinge remained.
I ran the Time Marks down to Age Minus 6 months. The
twinge continued, although I might have felt possible
slight changes. I felt good about running the Speed
Trace just to check to see if I had any uncleared
doylemems. Apparently not, so the discomfort is
related to the present without burdens from the past.

I did get two interesting things: an old memory and an
image. The old memory was a family story about my Dad
who also had a low shoulder. The family story is that
he was injured in the late 1920s when the car he was
in collided with a car blocking a country road late at
night. The car blocking the road had its lights off
because it belonged to chicken thieves who were
stealing chickens from the local farms. My Dad, in
the back seat was thrown about in the collision and
that was the source of his low shoulder and back
problems. Did my Dad have scoliosis? Could it have
been made worse by the car crash? Quite possibly.

The image that I got after running the Speed Trace for
my lower back discomfort was a mental image of a
tilted vertebrae being straightened by some sort of
substance, perhaps like mortar used between bricks,
being added underneath it to bring it back to the
straightened up position. Again, should my scoliosis
leave me, I will let you know.

BOBBY NOTE: Note how Tom leaned forward to create the twinge doyle to
HOLD it during the trace. Good work. Another successful speed trace
because he got an answer! The answer was "no" which is a real answer.

But here's a thought which came to me while discussing this case with my
wife, Del. The science of doyletics is the study of the acquisition and
transmission of physical body states, just as genetics is the the study
of the acquisition and transmission of physical body traits. Scoliosis,
as a curvature of the spine, may be genetically transmitted, as in
congenital scoliosis, but that would be accompanied by other disorders
of various organs. So it's most likely that Tom's dad's curvature of the
spine came from the accident, absent other data to the contrary.
Neuromuscular scoliosis is caused by problems with the nerves or
muscles. They are unable to support the spine in its normal position.
The most common causes of this type of scoliosis are cerebral palsy
and muscular dystrophy, which means there can be least common examples
which have flown under the radar of medical science, up until now.

So, let's think doyleticly for a moment. What if
Tom as a child under five matched his father's low shoulder posture?
Kids imitate their father unconsciously. You see it in their facial
expressions most noticeably. If Tom did that that his muscles, which
were able to support his spine in the its normal position, may have
unconsiously chose not to so as to match his father's posture. In that
case we have an example of a possible doylic origin of scoliosis!

If this is what Tom has, we have a prime example of doylicly transmitted
scoliosis. Can a speed trace help Tom? After 65 or more years of spine
curvative, the answer is not clear. Tom will probably do more speed
traces to probe the possibilities. His image at the end may have come
from his body deciding to repair the damage from within over time. Or it
may require surgery to redo the damage of the spine curvature. But Tom's
experience can help thousands of others whose back problems in their
under ten age can be diagnosed by an elementary school counselor or an
observant parent who can lead the child on a simple speed trace to
straighten their posture and stop a lifetime of painful back problems
close to its source.

Do teachers even pay attention to posture in elementary schools
nowadays? In the 1940s they did, as I recall. If so, the science of
doyletics, by being taught to elementary school teachers and
transmitted to parents during PTA meetings could help an entire new
generation of children to grow up free of the results of doylicly
received spine curvatures, among other things. If a problem is
doylicly received, it can be doylicly removed in seconds by a speed
trace.

This illustrates why our Mission Statement at The Doyletics Foundation
includes prominently:

"To Have Doyletics Taught in the Grade Schools of the 21st Century."

~~~~~~~ The Case of Being All Thumbs ~~~~~~~~

[[Who knew that Being "ALL-THUMBS" can be doylic in its origin!]]

Yesterday I was engaged in a task involving mailing
some family history items to some family members. It
had not been an easy task and in many ways was
emotionally loaded for me. As I got the items ready
to mail I turned into a kind of All Thumbs condition.
I dropped things, the package tape curled around on
itself, every thing seemed to go wrong. I doggedly
worked my way through and found that I had an intense
level of muscle tension throughout my entire body. I
recognized this immediately as a full blown doylic
memory state. I ran a Speed Trace. At about Time
Mark age 5 I got a mental verbal message:
"I was trying to protect you." From other work I have
done on myself I recently found that at a deep level
in my unconscious I have a very strong message that
says: "I MUST NOT SUCCEED". Apparently the All Thumbs
condition was generated from the Amygdala Zone in an
effort to prevent me from violating this very old
inner rule. To me the entire event was very
interesting because I certainly had a prime example of
the full body aspects of doylemems.

BOBBY NOTE: This trace should give HOPE to the ALL-THUMBS sufferers of
the world. Remember our MOTTO: WHEN IN DOUBT, TRACE IT OUT! ! ! and
trace it out for good!

At any rate, these are the current Speed Trace case
reports from your California correspondent! Please
feel free to use these reports in any way that appeals
to you.

Best regards,
Tom

Thank you, Tom, so very much for your input to the science of doyletics.
I do not have a research staff other than myself and volunteers like
you. Out there are others doing speed traces and I hope those of you
reading this will be encouraged to share your speed traces. Let us know
what answers you have gotten to your traces and what kinds of things you
are tracing. Reply to this email to send your email to the WWD List or
email me privately, whichever you wish. Like the scoliosis trace above,
the seemingly unsuccessful traces can be VERY important because they
may alert us to ways of helping people at ages closer to the minor
physical problem (which can be removed by a simple speed trace) which
would, untraced and rooted out, ultimately led to a lifelong major
physical problem.

And thank all of you in the WWD List for taking the time to read this
long email.

till next time,

I remain most cordially yours,

Bobby Matherne