Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
Long-term headache problem traced and erased by Howard  Bobby Matherne
 Jul 28, 2007 13:24 PDT

Dear Friends on the List,

Here's another successful tracer, Howard. I received his post earlier
this month and have permission to post it for your edification,

Bobby Matherne
Principal Researcher
The Doyletics Foundation

Dear Bobby
I am so glad & relieved to have discovered your site. I had had a
history of recurrent, long term headaches. My last one hung around for
3 weeks . I had used the treatments from EFT and TAT to no avail. Then
I found your approach as a suggestion on an EFT UK chat site, and being
Australian, I thought I'd "give it a go", so I did and bingo! headache
gone - it melted away! It was an in utero thing of being stuck - not
wanting to be born - but I was anyway. I am adopted and my natural mum
nearly bled to death in labour. Since then that part of my head has
stayed clear. I have had other headaches appear, but in other parts of
my head & neck and I'm 'chasing the pain', and finding myself in and
around birth and before. I'm kinesthetic and the pain also creates
muscle spasms and contractions during the trace. I so want to get over
this traumatic period of my life and you have provided a great tool.

Thank you
Howard