Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
Re: New Members  valc-@cox.net
 Jul 10, 2008 09:59 PDT

Greetings:

I'm new to this List and I would like to introduce myself to the group. My name is Noel and I'm 50 years old living in California. Basically my goal has always been to get rid of a fear of public speaking and also I've been diagnose with "social phobia".
I've been suffering from these conditions since I can remember and I have tried everything from prescribed drugs to hypnosis and nothing seem to be working. The only improvement I've seen recently has been with practice at a local Toastmasters club and after reading the book "The Secret" and practicing "positive thinking". Still, I feel very uncomfortable under certain conditions like meetings, public presentations, speaking in English (native language is Spanish) with new people, and similar situations.
I'm not sure if "doyletics" can help with my condition but I'm giving it a try.
Thank you.

Noel.

---- Bobby Matherne <doyle-@cox.net> wrote:
 ~^~ Archives: http://lists.topica.com/lists/doyletics/read ~^~
The 'World-Wide Doyletics List' is devoted to
dialogue among doyletics users and researchers.

Dear Friends on the World-Wide Doyletics List,

We have added several new members to the List recently. With little
activity on the List, I thought I'd ask some of you who have been active
using the principles of doyletics in your lives to share one or two of
those experiences. Also this is a great time for the new members of
the List to introduce themselves and ask any questions they might have.
All you have to do to post to the List is Reply to this email, and it
will go out to all of the 140 plus members around the world.

I have a few experienes to share myself, and will do so after the first
of the month when my schedule slackens a bit.

most cordially,

Bobby Matherne
Principal Researcher
The Doyletics Foundation

--
An Esoteric Cosmology - Steiner

~^~ Home Page http://www.doyletics.com   ~^~

Relief is just a Trace Away! When in Doubt, Trace it out!