Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
Doylic effects from Sexual Abuse [Follow-up]  Bobby Matherne
 Sep 14, 2009 12:24 PDT

Dear Friends on the World-Wide Doyletics List,

This is a follow-up to "Success Story: First Comfortable Airplane
Flight" email.

One can see that certain doylic events can affect hundreds of activities
in one's life. This woman experienced these effects whenever the
slightest threat appeared in her environment --- she would immediately
feel as if she were going to die.

I know of examples where a threat caused such effects when given by an
adult to another adult and these could be removed under hypnosis, having
created in effect a brief hypnotic trance and installed a post-hypnotic
suggestion.

But such threats given to a child under the Memory Transition Age of 5
are more virulent and will require many years of psychoanalysis or a
simple speed trace to remove.

This fine work by her therapist came after he had written me several
times for help, but it was he who led her in a weekend course to her
successful extirpation of the horrendous doylic memories stored during
this original event at 4 years old that she relates below.

We all owe her a debt of gratitude for sharing this previously painful
event with the world.

Read on,

Bobby

[[ Yes it is fine for you to share hopefully it will help someone else
but please change my name.

I thought I should explain what my doyle trace uncovered that made my
phobia go away. (the following is why I want my name changed) I am
happy for you to explain the following as well.

The doyle trace stopped at the age of 4. The event that happened at 4
was my grandfather sexually abusing me. He had threatened me that if
I told anybody he would kill me. What I found out after the doyle
trace that I had an overwhelming feeling of going to die if I
experienced anything that was slightly dangerous. My brain was telling
my body that if you are in danger you are going to die and there is
nothing you can do about it. e.g. Driving on an icy road would cause
this reaction.

I have had counseling and tried lots of different things to become a
survivor of sexual abuse as opposed to being a victim. However until
after your weekend course I have never felt completely separated from
this awful incident. I live everyday now with an ease I can not
explain. In fact I never think about it. I would go as far to say I
feel at peace with it now.

Your techniques are so easy it is unbelievable how hard I tried
to leave this behind me and never quite made it before.

Once again thanks]]

--
Bobby Matherne