Welcome Guest!
 Doyletics
Re: [Doyletics] Speaking of Nervousness  Bobby Matherne
 Jul 07, 2000 10:55 PDT
Dear Ted,

Thanks for asking this question of the list. I don't hate these
kind of questions, in fact, I've answered this same question from
you about 11 times, more or less. If I'd hated it, I've never have
answered it once. I'll answer once more for the list, and then
those who have no problems doing traces can answer your question
the way they wish.

If you say "I'm 7" your mind places you at seven years old and
doesn't change one iota what you're thinking or feeling. Thus you
will have NO CONFIRMATION that saying it, just saying the words,
"I'm 7" works to place your mind at seven, except, and that's a
BIG EXCEPT! Except you will be successful in doing the trace if
you do it exactly this way. Of course, at some time below five,
there will be a feeling change when the doyle disappears, and that
signal will tell you two things: the doyle is gone forever and
doing it this simple way does work even though you can't figure
out how or why!

No one that I've helped trace using this extremely simple
technique has been unsuccessful -- so long as they did it in my
presence. Others have done it on their own by just reading about
it and have been successful. Others, like you, keeping trying to
make it complicated and figuring out why it won't work for them,
up until now.

Anyone else care to give an answer to Ted's wonderful question?

Bobby

Ted Andrews wrote:

Check out Latest Schedule of Broadcast of Emerging Renaissance Interview at:
http://www.doyletics.com/tvbrintv.htm
--------------------------------------

Dear Bob,

It sounds like Dan has been having some of the same problems that I have
had. (I still think i'm an abberation though). I know you hate these kinds
of questions, but i'll ask it anyway because perhaps you (or someone else)
on the list will be able to help me understand it better. I know you say
that to "place your mind" at younger ages all you have to do is say the ages
you are supposed to "place yourself at." It just seems to me that there's
more to it though. I mean, when you say the ages, you must be trying to
change your mental state somehow. I can say that i'm the ages, but it
really doesn't do anything; I still have the same mental state I had before
I said the time marks. I guess what i'm getting at is there must be more to
the age placement step then just words; there must be a change or alteration
in one's mind that allows them to know if they did in fact go to the time
mark correctly. As you know all to well, that's basically the problem I
think i've been having. Perhaps if I know better what I am searching for or
what I am supposed to do, I could do this "mind placement" thing.

Most sincerely,
Ted Andrews

 From: Bobby Matherne <Bob-@doyletics.com>
To: doyle-@topica.com
Subject: Re: [Doyletics] Speaking of Nervousness
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 21:24:58 -0700

Check out Latest Schedule of Broadcast of Emerging Renaissance Interview
at:
http://www.doyletics.com/tvbrintv.htm
--------------------------------------

Daniel Gilliland wrote:

 - general things... get very nervous speaking in front of people whom I
don't know.

Dear Dan,

This is an easy one to trace. Simply arrange to give a speech to
some group, any group. Maybe just a presentation in class that
you're planning to raise your hand to volunteer. Something,
anything that will create the doyle and yet provide you about 30
seconds to trace it when it comes up. You'll know it'll stay until
you begin speaking, it always has, up until now.

Once you volunteer or make the decision and you feel the first
symptoms of the nervousness, begin tracing.

Say "I'm 21, and I'm experiencing this doyle." [true, isn't it?
your brain knows]

Then do the same for 16. It was true sometime during that year and
your brain knows that for a fact.

then for 11, also true sometime during that year [or would have
been had you talked in front of someone strange -- 11 years old is
the time you meet a lot of relatives that are strange to you since
you met them for the first time]

then for 6, same thing

then 5, same thing

then 4, only say it this way from then on: "I'm 4 -- am I
experiencing this doyle?" [you can just say "I'm 4" and do the
check. If the answer is NO, you're done.]

from there go on to 3, 2, 1, 9 months old, 6 mos, 3 mos, 1mon, 1
day old, -1 day old (day before you were born), then -1 mon, -2
mos, -3, all the way to -7 mos if the doyle is still there.
Usually the doyle will disappear before you reach birth and
usually it will go away completely between two time marks, say 3
and 2. A lot of stuff seems to have gone done in the human race
between 2 and 3 growing up [or 3 and 2 time marks, going down]
from the experience I've had helping folks remove doyles. Chances
are you never had to talk to a stranger much before you were 1.5
to 2 years old, so I predict the doyle will slip away from time
mark 2 to 1, maybe older. Once you understand doyletics, you will
be able to predict for a specific doyle, the probable age it will
go away. Anything that requires a visual input, for example, you
must have been able to SEE, therefore it will be post-birth, like
acrophobia, etc. Anything requiring a motion change, like fear of
flying, could go way back into pre-natal period. Get the idea?

Birth trauma stuff will go away from +1 Day to -1 Day. Birth
trauma is BIG stuff -- DON'T GO THERE! Skip over it (NEVER say
"I'm at the day I was born.") and avoid the vomiting on the
furniture and nearby companions, save the kicking holes in walls,
etc, unless you really go for the dramatics!

And after you feel the relief of a successful trace, IMMEDIATELY
ask, "What's a plausible thing that could have happened to me at
age X to have stored that doyle I just removed?" where X is the
lower time mark, 2, if you just went from 3 to 2 and the doyle
went away. Once you ask this question [to YOURSELF, of course],
then pay exquisite attention to EVERY THOUGHT that comes into your
mind. Somewhere in that maze of responses will be a primitive
cognitive memory that just got created to replace the doyles from
now on. If you don't get anything from the question, so what? The
doyle is just as GONE!

good doyles to you from now on,

in freedom and light,

Bobby

--
Bobby Matherne-- Bob-@doyletics.com -- New Orleans, Louisiana
Take a Walk Down Memory Lane to an Ecology of Mind . . .

Recommend-It provides the Internet's leading page referral service. To add
this feature to your webpage, visit Recommend-It, click Start Here.
http://www.recommend-it.com/go.e?007048

T O P I C A The Email You Want. http://www.topica.com/t/16