Welcome Guest!
 DTs
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Drinkstag=3A_Tuesday_2nd_March_at_Sch=F6ne_Aussicht?=  Simon Spacey
 Mar 01, 2010 02:38 PST
Hi DrinksTagers

We seem to be slipping into a routine here - it's the first Tuesday of the month so we're back at Schöne Aussicht.
It's just across from the north end of the Altebrucke. For directions see http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.qype

They've got a nice selection of Frankfurt styled food and drinks, including the, ahem, interesting, must-try Gruenesosse based Mainhatten cocktail - ffi see http://www.schoeneaussicht-ffm.de/
Hmm - nobody was brave enough last month, but some of their less bizarre cocktails were very popular.

Usual conditions, meet at 8pm, please let me know that you're coming by 3pm on Tuesday.

Drinkstag is now a group on Facebook - see http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=65823750481 in Facebook simply search for Drinkstag and join if you want.. I'm going to try and make the facebook group main hub of Drinkstag, but don't worry if that's not your thing - I'll still post to Frankfurt n Motion, the topica mailing list and the private list that's built up over time.

If you're already getting notifications from the facebook group and don't want this email anymore:
1. If you're in the drink-@topica.com list remove yourself
2. If you're in my bcc list, just ask me to remove you from the list

Drinkstag is welcome to all, whether you're new in Frankfurt and want to make new friends, just want to meet some international people, or simply fancy a drink or bite to eat (yes, many of us actually eat as well as drink!) simply drop me an email, or sign up on the Facebook event, and come along. If you've been on Monday's Cafe Crawl, or Frankfurt n Motion events or FSC socials you'll probably recognise one or two faces.

Hope to see you
Simon