Welcome Guest!
 DTs
Drinkstag: Tuesday 25th May at Dauth Schneider  Simon Spacey
 May 23, 2010 14:29 PDT
Hi DrinksTagers

Hooray, the sun's finally come out. Hopefully the weather will still be
good on Tuesday, warm enough for a glass or two of Apfelwein outside
even!

So this Tuesday we'll be outside at Dauth Schneider, in
Sachsenhausen.
For directions and info see http://www.dauth-schneider.de/english/map.htm

As always we meet at 8pm, please try and let me know that you're coming by 3pm on Tuesday.

Drinkstag is now a group on Facebook - see http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=65823750481 in Facebook simply search for Drinkstag and join if you want.. I'm going to try and make the facebook group main hub of Drinkstag, but don't worry if that's not your thing - I'll still post to Frankfurt n Motion, the topica mailing list and the private list that's built up over time.

If you're already getting notifications from the facebook group and don't want this email anymore:

1. If you're getting this email from drink-@topica.com list go to http://lists.topica.com/login.html and deregister yourself - I'm sorry, I can't remove you

2. If you're in my bcc list, just ask me to remove you from the list

Drinkstag is welcome to all, whether you're new in Frankfurt and want to make new friends, just want to meet some international people, or simply fancy a drink or bite to eat (yes, many of us actually eat as well as drink!) simply drop me an email, or sign up on the Facebook event, and come along. If you've been on Monday's Cafe Crawl, or Frankfurt n Motion events or FSC socials you'll probably recognise one or two faces.

Hope to see you
Simon