Welcome Guest!
 e-drum
PUB: short-short erotic fiction sought for anthology  KAL-@aol.com
 May 19, 2007 03:44 PDT

 PUB: short-short erotic fiction sought for anthology

Call for Submissions: Short Sexy Stories

Alison Tyler is on the prowl again, searching for super-short, super-sexy
stories (maximum words 1,500). I'm open to all genres and all topics—except
incest, underage, or bestiality. I like light-hearted, upbeat sex stories
more than
dark or depressing tales of woe.
I will happily read three stories (max) per author. Payment is $30 per story.
Each author to receive 2 copies of the completed collection. (Flash fiction
is fine. If you can turn me on in 100 words, you're my hero.)
Deadline is September 1st, but please don't send anything until June 1. I'll
respond to all submissions by end of November.
Send to <msalisontyler(at)aol.com>--replace (at) with @ (paste submissions
into an email and please include your contact information and a 50-100 word
bio)

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.