Welcome Guest!
 e-drum
PUB: rougarou call for submissions  KAL-@aol.com
 May 19, 2007 03:44 PDT

 PUB: rougarou call for submissions
====================================

Call for Submissions:  Rougarou

Rougarou is the new online literary magazine edited by graduate students of
the Department of English at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.  We seek
submissions of fiction, poetry, nonfiction and book reviews for our inaugural
issue, due to launch in Fall 2007.

We are interested in original, resonant, well-crafted work that gets us
excited about the possibilities of language.

We accept submissions year-round, though to be considered for our Fall issue
we must have
received your work by August 1st.

Simultaneous submissions are fine, assuming you will notify us immediately if
your work is accepted elsewhere.   We do not accept previously published
work.  For our full guidelines, please visit our website at:

http://www.louisiana.edu/Rougarou

E-mail all work as a Word document or RTF attachment, with the appropriate
genre as the subject line of the e-mail.

Send fiction to:  rougarou-@gmail.com
Send poetry to:  rougaro-@gmail.com.
Send nonfiction to:  rougaroun-@gmail.com.
Send book reviews and all other queries to:  rougarou-@gmail.com .

Rougarou
Department of English
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette
rougarou-@gmail.com

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.