Welcome Guest!
 e-drum
moving to yahoo groups  KAL-@aol.com
 May 24, 2007 06:54 PDT
folks,

we had major non-delivery problems with topica.com and decided to move to
yahoo groups. if you did not receive an invitation to join e-drum at yahoo groups
you can get back on e-drum in two ways.

1. send an email to:
kalamu-s-@yahoogroups.com

2. hit me an email directly and i will send you an invite to join. when you
receive the invite, there will be a button to click to join e-drum at yahoo
groups.

thanks for your patience and understanding,

kalamu

See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.