Welcome Guest!
 ECCC Information
East Coast Women's Regional Road Development Camp  John Frey
 Apr 10, 2008 10:40 PDT

East Coast Women's Regional Road Development Camp

Ladies and Gentlemen,
In cooperation with USA Cycling's Women's Endurance Programs we're happy to
announce the official dates for the East Coast Women's Regional Road
Development Camp.
*This year, the inaugural East Coast camp will be held at DeSales University
from 03-08 August 2008.*

An article on the women's camps recently ran on USA Cycling's home page.
For additional information on the developmental program, click here:
http://www.usacycling.org/news/user/story.php?id=3525

If an automatic eligibility notice hasn't already been sent to you or your
athlete, "Request for Eligibility" forms may be filled out here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=OT7knEI6xfCguzjHEctfPQ_3d_3d

Once eligibility has been established; registration is available online at
USA Cycling's site, through your "My USA Cycling" page:
https://www.usacycling.org/

Inquiries may be directed to Kristen Dieffenbach (
kdieff-@sportpsychonline.com) and Ray Ignosh (ray.i-@gmail.com).
<http://www.usacycling.org/news/user/story.php?id=3525>
Please help us spread the word!
Thanks,