Welcome Guest!
 EGR
EGR: open house  Christopher Locke
 Jul 25, 2005 08:05 PDT
Valued Readers,

Come say hello the the friendly EGR staff, serving you since 1995...

<http://mysticbourgeoisie.blogspot.com/2005/07/newage.html>
<http://exactitudes.com/> <http://exactitudes.com/>
<http://exactitudes.com/> <http://exactitudes.com/>
technology and superstition
<http://mysticbourgeoisie.blogspot.com/2005/07/technology-and-superstition.html>

    Computers are becoming more powerful at an ever-increasing rate, but
    will they ever become conscious? Artificial intelligence guru Ray
    Kurzweil thinks so and explains how we will "download" our software
    (our minds) and "upgrade" our hardware (our bodies) to become
    immortal -- before the dawn of the 22nd century. [more at
    http://mysticbourgeoisie.blogspot.com
    <http://mysticbourgeoisie.blogspot.com/>]

best,

RB