Welcome Guest!
 EGR
EGR: bonus send  clo-@panix.com
 Aug 03, 2005 08:16 PDT

1.16    New-Branch
WE SEE OUR MAN TRYING TO GRASP HOW THIS NEW (I.E., OTHER) SOFTWARE
CREATES SCRIPT ELEMENTS.

Scratching head...

OUR HERO
Fuck! I'll be go to hell if I can figure out how this fucker works. But
it might come in handy for writing my book. That's why I'm screwing
around with it.

Collapses the tree and exits.

OUR MAN IS EXPLORING THE MENU SYSTEM AND EXPORT OPTIONS

He tries everything.

OUR HERO
Well, I'll be chewed up and spit out. Look at that! It seems that it
just might work.

Wakes up from dream in which he remembers it was Helen Keller, a whole
world of Helen Kellers trying to build a bottom-up semantic taxonomy of
so-called reality.

This has nothing to do with what he just dreamed, however, which was
even stranger.

FADE TO BLACK.
---

damn, almost just like the old days...