EGR: after the deluge  clo-@panix.com
 Aug 30, 2005 16:34 PDT

Valued Readers:

People in and around New Orleans are going to be starving soon. And
sick. And have nowhere to sleep. I can relate. I'm in trouble myself,
but not that bad of trouble (as I might have said in the 4th grade).

The message here is simple. Drop a dime on these folks. They're
collecting in the biggest disaster drive ever mounted in the U.S.

alt="click" src="cid:part1.060200-@panix.com" border="0"
height="100" width="700">

click the banner

PS: If you're really loaded and have
anything left over...

alt="give generously" src="cid:part2.020209-@panix.com"
border="0" height="42" width="71">
give it to me!

I'm a hundred bucks short of the September rent, and in a
panic. but at least not starving or drowned or living in some
f&*#ing astrodome.

PS2: <a
drove that page I made on Amazon to #1! But then (wouldn't you know
it?) just three people -- besotted with the ugliest sort of negativity
-- dumped it to #2 again. take a second and help bring that sucker
back up. all you gotta do is <a
here and vote YES.

Why? Because are you gonna let RageBoy get stomped by a bunch of
frickin tea connoseirs? C'mon you guys, win one for the gipper!