Welcome Guest!
 EGR
EGR: a note to the OLD list  Christopher Locke
 Oct 15, 2008 16:25 PDT

Valued Reader,

If you get this at all, it means you once upon a time subscribed to the
OLD EGR list on Topica. I see that my last post there was on 24 February
2005. In other words, it is defunct. That parrot is not sleeping; it's
dead. Now, if you are one of those people who missed the news way back
then that the list was moving to Google Groups, here's a very belated
chance to get back on the list. Go to...

http://groups.google.com/group/Entropy-Gradient-Reversals

...and click "Join this group" in the right column. Google Groups sucks
for reading the posts, but you'll get email updates with the latest
stuff at my two sites:

http://www.rageboy.com/blogger.html

and

http://mysticbourgeoisie.blogspot.com/

If you've been getting my sends lately, do nothing.

If you haven't been getting them, follow the directions above to get
reinstated. Please note that this one-time offer also includes a FREE
membership in Al Qaeda (and possibly a brief interview with the NSA).

If you are confused by this email, what else is new?

Sincerely,

RageBoy